WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
By default, when you launch the Kodi, Genesis should be updated automatically. Linger on Genesis, press the menu button, then add-on settings. If the Genesis version is under 5.0.0, you can perform a manual KodiGenesis update by going to the Kodi main menu and then navigate to System/Add-on/Available Updates in Kodi 15. How can I Install Genesis on my Kodi?
Developed by iptvhelpcenter.com
- How can I Install Genesis on my Kodi?
- Genesis add-on does not update automatically on Kodi
- Genesis submenu and or widgets does not work
- Long delay before selecting a stream in Kodi Genesis
- How can I use the Genesis downloading feature?
- Submenus stopped working after upgrading to Genesis
- How to setup IPTV Stalker on Kodi?
- How to setup IPTV on Kodi?
- How to add EPG on Kodi?
- What is Apple TV?
Not finding what you are looking for?