WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
If the KODI is open, exit out of it and perform the following steps.
Go to your Android Settings. To do so, you may need to access a “More Settings” tab. Scroll down and click the Apps button.
On the list click on the KODI option.
On the new screen, click on “Clear Data”. Let it go through the process of computer space, deleting, etc. This could take a minute.
After the process is finished, you will be noticed that the data size has set to zero.
Now exit this screen and go to your home screen.
Launch KODI and ensure that everything has been erased and you are working with a fresh installation.
Developed by iptvhelpcenter.com
- How can I reset my KODI?
- How can I clear cache in my KODI?
- How to setup IPTV on Xbox One using Kodi?
- How can I watch IPTV on PC (Windows, Mac and Linux)?
- What is EPG?
- How can I use KODI?
- How can I Install Kodi on my FireTV?
- How can I Install Genesis on my Kodi?
- Can I install KODI on my Roku?
- How to Factory Reset KODI?
Not finding what you are looking for?