WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Setting up time and date on your MAG box is an important step towards setting up your IPTV subscription on your MAG box. This will allow the EPG to be displayed properly based on your local time.
On your remote control, press "OK" to get the channel list appears.
Press "Exit" on the remote (it places near the arrows).
Go to "Settings".
Go to localization and here you can update the time settings.
Go back to Servers and enter “pool.ntp.org”
Once done, it should be updated within 24 hours.
Developed by iptvhelpcenter.com
- What is the MAG inner portal?
- How can I update my MAG device?
- How can I set Date and Time on my MAG device?
- How to setup IPTV on a MAG device?
- What is MAC address in MAG devices?
- How to setup IPTV on Android devices using STB Emulator?
- What is STB?
- STB blocked or Page Loading Error in MAG?
- What are the advantages of using STB?
- What is a Stalker Portal in MAG ?
Not finding what you are looking for?