WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Sometimes the best way to fix an issue is to update the MAG box to the latest version of the released firmware. The below instructions will guide you through on how to update your MAG box firmware.
Disconnect the MAG box from the internet.
Reset the MAG box.
Wait until you can see the “Page Loading Error” on the screen.
Plug-in the Internet cable to the box.
By selecting the Embedded Portal, the box will be updated with the latest version.
If the automatic update does not start, press the SET button on the remote, select “software update”, press OK and then press the F1 button.
Developed by iptvhelpcenter.com
- How can I update my MAG device?
- What is the MAG inner portal?
- How can I set Date and Time on my MAG device?
- How to setup IPTV on a MAG device?
- What is MAC address in MAG devices?
- How to setup IPTV on Android devices using STB Emulator?
- What is STB?
- STB blocked or Page Loading Error in MAG?
- What are the advantages of using STB?
- What is a Stalker Portal in MAG ?
Not finding what you are looking for?