WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Catch-up is a type of VOD (Video On Demand). Catch-up can often be considered of recording your TV in some sort so that you can catch-up anything you missed at a later point. Most IPTV services provide some sort of catch-up option, with a limited timeline.
Technically, you can "rewind" what was a straight broadcast and then start viewing from any point. After viewing your missed TV program, you might be capable to jump over to another TV program.
Catch up service is only available on the channels that are marked with the orange clock icon on MAG just like the below image.
Developed by iptvhelpcenter.com
- How can I use Catch-up TV?
- How to setup IPTV on PS4?
- What is M3U list?
- How to setup IPTV on Xbox One using Kodi?
- How to setup IPTV on Android via IPTV EXTREME PRO?
- How to setup IPTV on VLC media player?
- How to setup IPTV Stalker on Kodi?
- How to setup IPTV on SS IPTV?
- How to setup IPTV on Roku using M3U playlist player?
- How to add EPG on Kodi?
Not finding what you are looking for?