WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
IPTV is a flexible service which can be watched on a variety of devices. One the simplest way is to watch KODI media players.
PC users can choose from several free options including Windows Media Player, QuickTime, Winamp, and VLC Media Player.
First, download and install the VLC media player. After opening the VLC, at the very top of the program, click on "Media" and select "Open Network Stream". Here you must paste your M3U line and wait for the channels to load. After the playlist is fully loaded, you can click on a channel and enjoy the program. Below is a step by step tutorial:
You can also use Kodi to watch IPTV channels on your PC. Instructions for setting IPTV on Kodi can be found here.
Another solution for Mac other than VLC is GSE app. You can find instructions on how to setup IPTV on iOS. Below is a step by step guide for setting IPTV channels on Mac by using GSE app.
Previously called XBMC (Xbox Media Centre), Kodi is an open source home media hub. In order to watch IPTV channels on Linux, Kodi is the best option.
Installing Kodi is astonishingly simple. All you need to do is to download Kodi, double-click on the Kodi image and then perform the setup wizard. It’s that simple! After Kodi installed, you can download a vast variety of add-ons to improve the experience. Here we will show you how to install it. Below is a step by step guide on how to add IPTV channels using Kodi.
Developed by iptvhelpcenter.com
- How to setup EPG on iOS using GSE IPTV App?
- How to setup IPTV on iphone using GSE IPTV App?
- How to setup IPTV on Android using GSE IPTV App?
- How can I watch IPTV on PC (Windows, Mac and Linux)?
- How to setup EPG on Android using GSE IPTV App?
- How to setup IPTV on PS4?
- What is M3U list?
- How to setup IPTV on Xbox One using Kodi?
- How to setup IPTV on Android via IPTV EXTREME PRO?
- How to setup IPTV on VLC media player?
Not finding what you are looking for?