WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
MAG boxes are some of the most powerful streaming media players. IPTV users choose them for their speed, simplicity, and excellent streaming performance. The user interface is simple and responsive, channel switching is quick and you receive all the features required to get the most out of your IPTV service. How to setup IPTV on a MAG device?
These Set-Top Boxes are multi-functional devices that allow you to quickly organize your media contents and use IPTV services. Please note, in order to record on a MAG device, you need to connect a USB stick to your MAG box and record the program on the external storage.
Step 1: Start by selecting the channel that you want to record and press the red button on your remote controller.
Step 2: Now press the red button on the program that you want to record and click on "YES".
Step 3: You can see now that the programs you placed recordings on are now marked with a tiny little red dot as depicted via a red arrow in the below picture.
Step 4: Now in order to access your recorded contents, head back to the main menu and select "RECORDINGS".
Step 5: You can now click on any recorded program from the list and start the video. You can also delete the unwanted recordings by pressing the red button on it.
And that was the entire process of recording TV programs on your MAG box.
Let us know in the comments section below about your opinion and feedback concerning this article and help us improve the quality of our articles. Thank you in advance.
Developed by iptvhelpcenter.com
- How to setup IPTV on Android via IPTV EXTREME PRO?
- How to setup IPTV on iOS using IPTV Smarters app?
- How to setup IPTV on SS IPTV?
- How to setup IPTV on Roku using M3U playlist player?
- Install IPTV via autoscript bouquet list on Enigma2
- How to setup IPTV on Android and smart TV using IPTV Smarters?
- How to setup IPTV using Lazy IPTV player?
- How to setup IPTV on Enigma2 via MYTV Online app?
- How to setup IPTV on BuzzTV?
- How to setup IPTV on iOS using Cloud Stream IPTV?
Not finding what you are looking for?