WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to add EPG to your GSE IPTV App on Android. GSE SMART IPTV is a complete user-defined Advanced IPTV solutions for live and M3U with options.
Step 1: Open GSE IPTV and on top left corner click on the 3 lines to bring up the menu and click on “EPG program guide”.
Step 2: Click the “+” in the down right corner.
Step 3: Select“Add Remote EPG source”.
Step 4: On "EPG name” add any word and then enter “EPG source link” address provided by your IPTV distributor and click "Add" as a final step.
Now reboot the Application and the TV guides will be added to your channels list. Please note, by using M3U with options as your script, there is no need to add a separate link for EPG to your IPTV player since it has all the data such as EPG and Picons inside it.
Developed by iptvhelpcenter.com
- How to setup IPTV on Android via IPTV EXTREME PRO?
- How to setup IPTV on Perfect player Android?
- How to setup IPTV on Android and smart TV using IPTV Smarters?
- How to setup IPTV on Enigma2 via MYTV Online app?
- How to setup IPTV on Android devices using STB Emulator?
- What is STB?
- How to setup IPTV on Android using GSE IPTV App?
- How to setup IPTV on ProgTV?
- What is an Android TV Box?
- How to setup EPG on Android using GSE IPTV App?
Not finding what you are looking for?