WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Watch IPTV from your Internet service provider or free live TV channels from any other source on the web the "IPTV" Application (This is the name of the app and it is not referring to IPTV industry). If you are utilizing VLC media player to watch TV on your PC then this app is highly recommended to you. How to setup IPTV on VLC media player?
You can download this application from Google Play Store via a link below:
Step 1: You can start by downloading the app from the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Now click on the menu on the top left corner of your screen.
Step 3: Now click on "More".
Step 4: Now click on "Select File" or "Add URL". From here you can upload your M3U file or insert it via a URL. What is M3U?
Step 5: After this, the channel list will be displayed on your screen and before playing the channels you will be asked to download a supported player such as IPTV core player or MX player.
Developed by iptvhelpcenter.com
- How to setup IPTV on Android via IPTV EXTREME PRO?
- How to setup IPTV on Perfect player Android?
- How to setup IPTV on Android and smart TV using IPTV Smarters?
- How to setup IPTV on Enigma2 via MYTV Online app?
- How to setup IPTV on Android devices using STB Emulator?
- What is STB?
- How to setup IPTV on Android using GSE IPTV App?
- How to setup IPTV on ProgTV?
- What is an Android TV Box?
- How to setup EPG on Android using GSE IPTV App?
Not finding what you are looking for?