WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
In this Tutorial, we will explain how to set up the IPTV Extreme pro app on your android device. Its a very handy player and has so many performance tuning options. First, you'll need to add a Playlist by inserting m3u link or select a previously saved playlist file. What is M3U?
Step 1: After downloading the version of your choice, start the application and wait for it to load up.
Step 2: Now click on the three dots on the upper right corner of your screen.
Step 3: Now select "Playlists" as depicted via a red arrow.
Step 4: Now click on "ADD PLAYLIST" and proceed to the next section.
Step 5: Now select "FILE OR LINK TO PLAYLIST".
Step 6: Now you must enter a name for your playlist and then insert your M3U URL which you can obtain from an IPTV provider and click on "OK".
Step 7: Now you must wait for the app to load the playlist. This might take a few minutes.
Step 8: Now click on the "OK" and proceed to the next step.
Step 9: Now click on the playlist you just added.
Step 10: Now you can select each channel group as depicted via red arrows and start streaming.
Developed by iptvhelpcenter.com
- How to setup IPTV on Android via IPTV EXTREME PRO?
- How to setup IPTV on Perfect player Android?
- How to setup IPTV on Android and smart TV using IPTV Smarters?
- How to setup IPTV on Enigma2 via MYTV Online app?
- How to setup IPTV on Android devices using STB Emulator?
- What is STB?
- How to setup IPTV on Android using GSE IPTV App?
- How to setup IPTV on ProgTV?
- What is an Android TV Box?
- How to setup EPG on Android using GSE IPTV App?
Not finding what you are looking for?