WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Please note, you will need to enter your Username, Password and Server URL that is provided by your IPTV service provider.
Step 1: Start by downloading IPTV Smarters app from the Apple Store through this URL https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/iptv-smarters-player/id1383614816#?platform=ipad and install the app on your iOS device.
Step 2: Open the app once downloaded.
Step 3: In this step, in the first box, select any name you want. On the second and third box, enter the "Username" and the "Password" of your M3U line and the server URL which can also be found on your M3U line. What is M3U line?
Step 4: Now Click on "LOGIN" to proceed to the next section.
Step 5: Now click on the "Settings" icon as depicted in the image via a red arrow.
Step 6: Now you must select the "General Settings" and proceed to the next section.
Step 7: Now you must click on the "AutoStart on Bootup" and then click on the "SAVE CHANGES".
Step 8: Now click on "Live TV" icon as depicted in the image via a red arrow.
Step 9: Now you must select the channel group that you want to watch and proceed to the next section.
Step 10: Now you must click on the channel name and then double click on the small screen to turn into full screen as the final step.
Developed by iptvhelpcenter.com
- How to setup IPTV on Android via IPTV EXTREME PRO?
- How to setup IPTV on iOS using IPTV Smarters app?
- How to setup IPTV on SS IPTV?
- How to setup IPTV on Roku using M3U playlist player?
- Install IPTV via autoscript bouquet list on Enigma2
- How to setup IPTV on Android and smart TV using IPTV Smarters?
- How to setup IPTV using Lazy IPTV player?
- How to setup IPTV on Enigma2 via MYTV Online app?
- How to setup IPTV on BuzzTV?
- How to setup IPTV on iOS using Cloud Stream IPTV?
Not finding what you are looking for?