WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
ProgTV is formerly known as HyppTV, is a simple but handy and comprehensive application for streaming IPTV channels and listening to radio channels over the Internet or local network. What is internet streaming?
You can download this app from the Google Play Store via link below:
Step 1: On the main menu of the application, select "TV Sources" and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Now select "IPTV Client" as depicted via a red arrow in the below picture.
Step 3: Now you must enter your M3U URL in the "Playlist" section and insert your EPG URL in the "Codepage" section. What is M3U?
Step 4: Now head back to the main menu and select "Channel list" and the channels you just added will appear.
Please note, this application is also available on Windows phone and the installation procedure is exactly the same as we demonstrated in this article.
Let us know in the comments section below about your opinion and feedback concerning this article. Thank you in advance.
Developed by iptvhelpcenter.com
- How to setup IPTV on Android via IPTV EXTREME PRO?
- How to setup IPTV on Perfect player Android?
- How to setup IPTV on Android and smart TV using IPTV Smarters?
- How to setup IPTV on Enigma2 via MYTV Online app?
- How to setup IPTV on Android devices using STB Emulator?
- What is STB?
- How to setup IPTV on Android using GSE IPTV App?
- How to setup IPTV on ProgTV?
- What is an Android TV Box?
- How to setup EPG on Android using GSE IPTV App?
Not finding what you are looking for?