WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Step 1: Start by downloading the M3U playlist player from the Roku online store.
Step 2: Now click on "Add New or Updated Playlist".
Step 3: Enter your M3U URL and click on "Save Your Playlist". You can get your M3U URL from an IPTV distributor.
Step 4: Depend on your M3U playlist, it might take a couple of minutes before your playlist gets fully loaded.
Now your M3U playlist is fully loaded and you can start watching TV by selecting any channel.
Let us know in the comments section below about your opinion and feedback concerning this article. Thank you in advance.
Developed by iptvhelpcenter.com
- How to setup IPTV on Android via IPTV EXTREME PRO?
- How to setup IPTV on iOS using IPTV Smarters app?
- How to setup IPTV on SS IPTV?
- How to setup IPTV on Roku using M3U playlist player?
- Install IPTV via autoscript bouquet list on Enigma2
- How to setup IPTV on Android and smart TV using IPTV Smarters?
- How to setup IPTV using Lazy IPTV player?
- How to setup IPTV on Enigma2 via MYTV Online app?
- How to setup IPTV on BuzzTV?
- How to setup IPTV on iOS using Cloud Stream IPTV?
Not finding what you are looking for?