WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
In this tutorial, we will show you how to setup IPTV on Android using Lazy IPTV player.
This application enables you to view TV technology-based IPTV. This application does not contain built-in playlists, and is only a client, allowing convenient and comfortable to watch TV online. Please use playlists in the format m3u with options or xspf.
You can download this app via the link below:
Step 1: In order to add your M3U URL, start by clicking on "New Playlist" and then select "From Internet(by URL)".
Step 2: Here you must give a name to your playlist inside "playlist's name" and paste your M3U link inside "path to playlist file or url" and click on save.
Step 3: Your playlist should be added now. You can select a group and select a channel to start your TV session.
Let us know in the comments section below about your opinion and feedback concerning this article. Thank you in advance.
Developed by iptvhelpcenter.com
- How to setup IPTV on Android via IPTV EXTREME PRO?
- How to setup IPTV on iOS using IPTV Smarters app?
- How to setup IPTV on SS IPTV?
- How to setup IPTV on Roku using M3U playlist player?
- Install IPTV via autoscript bouquet list on Enigma2
- How to setup IPTV on Android and smart TV using IPTV Smarters?
- How to setup IPTV using Lazy IPTV player?
- How to setup IPTV on Enigma2 via MYTV Online app?
- How to setup IPTV on BuzzTV?
- How to setup IPTV on iOS using Cloud Stream IPTV?
Not finding what you are looking for?