WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
The inner portal is an embedded software installed on the MAG boxes from the beginning when you purchase the box which allows you to add various apps on your box such as Internet browser, Games, Weather forecast and so forth. How to setup IPTV on MAG.
You can always switch between the inner portal and outer portal by going to the settings section of your MAG box and click on "Change to Inner portal" or "Change to outer portal" and click on "Ok". In order to setup IPTV channels on your MAG device, you can use the inner portal and add the portal address which you can get from your IPTV distributor.
Developed by iptvhelpcenter.com
- What is the MAG inner portal?
- How can I update my MAG device?
- How can I set Date and Time on my MAG device?
- How to setup IPTV on a MAG device?
- What is MAC address in MAG devices?
- How to setup IPTV on Android devices using STB Emulator?
- What is STB?
- STB blocked or Page Loading Error in MAG?
- What are the advantages of using STB?
- What is a Stalker Portal in MAG ?
Not finding what you are looking for?