WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
First, we need to learn that IPTV devices do not play the stream automatically. Firstly, make sure you have uploaded the How to setup IPTV on Smart TV.
Sometimes users encounter issues where the SIPTV app no longer display the channels or stays on buffering. In this case, we highly recommend that you reset your playlist on SIPTV website and upload your playlist again based on the instructions demonstrated above.
Take a close look on SIPTV app icon on your applications list. If you notice a blue upward arrow next to Smart IPTV App then an update is available. You can go to your Smart TV's application store, search for SIPTV app and once you find the download page, you can click on update and download the latest version.
Please note, in order to update the SIPTV app to the latest version, you must first update your Smart TV's operating system. For further details please visit your TV manual.
Developed by iptvhelpcenter.com
- How to setup IPTV on PS4?
- What is M3U list?
- How to setup IPTV on Xbox One using Kodi?
- How to setup IPTV on Android via IPTV EXTREME PRO?
- How to setup IPTV on VLC media player?
- How to setup IPTV Stalker on Kodi?
- How to setup IPTV on SS IPTV?
- How to setup IPTV on Roku using M3U playlist player?
- How to add EPG on Kodi?
- What is IPTV?
Not finding what you are looking for?