WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
IPTV Smarters is an Android Application based Xtream Codes that provides your esteemed customers the facility to watch Live TV, Catchup on their Android Devices (Mobiles, Android Boxes, Fire TV Stick etc.).
Please note, you will need to enter your Username, Password and Server URL that is provided by your IPTV service provider.
Step 1: Start by downloading IPTV Smarters app from the Google Play Store through this URL https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nst.iptvsmarterstvbox&hl=en_US and install the app on your Android device.
Step 2: Open the app once downloaded.
Step 3: In this step, in the first box, select any name you want. On the second and third box, enter the "Username" and the "Password" of your M3U line and the server URL which can also be found on your M3U line. What is M3U line?
Step 4: Now Click on "ADD USER" to proceed to the next section.
Step 5: Now click on "Live TV" icon as depicted in the image via a red arrow.
Step 6: Now you must select the channel group that you want to watch and proceed to the next section.
Step 7: Now you must click on the channel name and then double click on the small screen to turn into full screen as the final step.
For adding channels to your IPTV Smarters app on your LG or Samsung TV you need to use a URL which is smarters.link to the portal address section. You must also insert the username and password which you can find on your M3U link or you can simply ask from your IPTV provider.
Developed by iptvhelpcenter.com
- How to setup IPTV on Android via IPTV EXTREME PRO?
- How to setup IPTV on Perfect player Android?
- How to setup IPTV on Android and smart TV using IPTV Smarters?
- How to setup IPTV on Enigma2 via MYTV Online app?
- How to setup IPTV on Android devices using STB Emulator?
- What is STB?
- How to setup IPTV on Android using GSE IPTV App?
- How to setup IPTV on ProgTV?
- What is an Android TV Box?
- How to setup EPG on Android using GSE IPTV App?
Not finding what you are looking for?