WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to bring IPTV channels to your GSE IPTV App. GSE SMART IPTV is a comprehensive user-defined Advanced IPTV solutions for live and non-liveTV stream. With a built-in strong player that supports most formats including M3U with options.
You can download this app via the link below:
Live stream IPTV support
✔ HTTP, HSL, M3U8, MMS, RTSP and more
✔ RTMP support all options including secure tokens
Step 1: Start by downloading the GSE IPTV App from Google Play Store and on the down right corner click on the yellow circle.
Step 2: Now select a name for your playlist and paste your M3U URL and click on "add".
Step 3: Now wait for the channels to be added to your application and this might take a little time depending on which countries or channels groups your M3U file contains.
Step 4: Now click on the playlist you just added in order to the see the channel groups.
Step 5: Now select the channel that you want to watch and click on "Play".
Now you GSE Android app is ready for streaming IPTV channels on your Android device.
Developed by iptvhelpcenter.com
- How to setup IPTV on Android via IPTV EXTREME PRO?
- How to setup IPTV on Perfect player Android?
- How to setup IPTV on Android and smart TV using IPTV Smarters?
- How to setup IPTV on Enigma2 via MYTV Online app?
- How to setup IPTV on Android devices using STB Emulator?
- What is STB?
- How to setup IPTV on Android using GSE IPTV App?
- How to setup IPTV on ProgTV?
- What is an Android TV Box?
- How to setup EPG on Android using GSE IPTV App?
Not finding what you are looking for?