WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
The BuzzTV is packed in a plain-looking black box but it comes off as clean and moderately detailed. At the top of the box, you will see BuzzTV written in the middle of the space. All the sides of the box are left black and beneath this, you’ll see all of the features that the product sports, as well as the package contents. BuzzTV comes with an embedded Android operating system and it can also be utilized as an STB emulator. How to setup IPTV on Android devices using STB Emulator?
BuzzTV setup box can be also utilized with an M3U playlist. You can download an application from the Google Play store such as What is M3U list?
Step 1: On the main menu, click on "Settings" as depicted in the below picture.
Step 2: Now click on "Servers" and proceed to the next step.
Step 3: Now you must insert your "Server URL" as well as adding a name (It can be any name you want) and click on "Connect". You can also use username and password from your M3U with options line and connect to your IPTV servers by clicking on the "Use Credentials" box, however, connecting to the servers through the MAG portal is way simpler.
Please note, the server URL is provided by your IPTV distributor and the mac address of your device must be registered inside the IPTV providers server.
Step 4: After clicking on "Connect", the channels will immediately pop up and you can click on any channel and start the stream.
Let us know in the comments section below about your opinion and feedback concerning this article. Thank you in advance.
Developed by iptvhelpcenter.com
- How to setup IPTV on BuzzTV?
- How can I Install Kodi on my FireTV?
- The simplest ways to record Smart TV programs
- How to setup IPTV on Android via IPTV EXTREME PRO?
- How to setup IPTV on iOS using IPTV Smarters app?
- How to setup IPTV on SS IPTV?
- How to setup IPTV on Roku using M3U playlist player?
- Install IPTV via autoscript bouquet list on Enigma2
- How to setup IPTV on Android and smart TV using IPTV Smarters?
- How to setup IPTV using Lazy IPTV player?
Not finding what you are looking for?