WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to bring IPTV channels to your GSE IPTV App. Begin by downloading GSE SMART IPTV app from the apple store.
You can download this app via the link below:
GSE SMART IPTV is a complete user-defined advanced IPTV solution for your iOS device. With a built-in strong player that supports most formats including M3U with options. What is M3U?
Live stream IPTV support
✔ HTTP, HSL, M3U8, MMS, RTSP and more
✔ RTMP support all options including secure tokens
Step 1: Start by downloading the GSE IPTV App from App Store and on the top left corner click on the 3 lines to open the main menu.
Step 2: Go to the "Xtream Codes API" and select to proceed to the next section.
Step 3: Click the "+" at the top right corner of your screen.
Step 4: Now you need to fill in the entries as instructed below:
Playlist name: You can place any name.
Server name: Here you must apply the server name provided by your IPTV distributor.
Username: Enter the username provided by your IPTV distributor.
Password: Enter the password provided by your IPTV distributor.
Where to find the username, password, and the server name?
You can find all these mentioned details inside your M3U URL. What is M3U?
Step 5: Now select "Force update EPG".
Now you GSE Android app is ready for streaming IPTV channels on your Android device. Feel free to submit your questions and feedback regarding this article in the comments section down below and help us improve the quality of our article. Thank you.
Developed by iptvhelpcenter.com
- How to setup EPG on iOS using GSE IPTV App?
- How to setup IPTV on iphone using GSE IPTV App?
- How to setup IPTV on iOS using IP Television App?
- How to setup IPTV on iOS using rIPTV?
- What are the advantages of using STB?
- What is Apple TV?
- How to setup Plex on Apple TV?
- How to setup IPTV on Apple TV using iPlayTV App?
- How to record Mac, Apple TV, iPad and iPhone screens?
- How to setup IPTV on Android using GSE IPTV App?
Not finding what you are looking for?