WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Step 1: After the Application is downloaded on your device, open it. On the main menu, click on "Settings".
Step 2: Select "Playlist".
Step 3: Now enter your "M3U URL" and click on "OK".
Step 4: After Pasting the M3U URL which is provided by your IPTV distributor, click on "GUI".
Step 5: Now click on "Show channels groups as folders".
Step 6: Now head back to the main menu and you will see that the channels are being updated and added to your perfect player App.
Please note, in order to get the best playback experience try different decoder options in settings which are explained below.
If you are facing playback issues, stuttering, buffering etc. Perfect Player enables you to select the type of decoder and change the buffer size. Under the playback settings, you can choose from different types of decoders.
Auto is the best default decoder, HW+ is the second best, then Hardware, and if you have a slow connection, you can try SW. Buffer settings are pretty simple, you can choose 1 through 4, 1 being the smallest, and 4 the largest buffer size.
Developed by iptvhelpcenter.com
- How to setup IPTV on Android via IPTV EXTREME PRO?
- How to setup IPTV on Perfect player Android?
- How to setup IPTV on Android and smart TV using IPTV Smarters?
- How to setup IPTV on Enigma2 via MYTV Online app?
- How to setup IPTV on Android devices using STB Emulator?
- What is STB?
- How to setup IPTV on Android using GSE IPTV App?
- How to setup IPTV on ProgTV?
- What is an Android TV Box?
- How to setup EPG on Android using GSE IPTV App?
Not finding what you are looking for?