WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
In this tutorial, we will show you how to add an M3U URL to Wiseplay. This is a free multiplatform multimedia player. It is compatible with many video formats and playing lists. Thanks to its simple interface it is very easy to play local videos as well as videos hosted in remote servers.
It is possible to cast content from a mobile device to a TV using DNLA or Chromecast, as long as the video format is compatible. The icons will automatically show whenever there are compatible devices in the same network. How to use IPTV on Chromecast?
You can download this app via the link below:
Step 1: To add a playlist using an M3U URL, select the pink circle at the bottom right corner of your screen and select "Add List from URL" and paste your M3U URL".
Step 2: After importing your M3U URL, select your added playlist. What is M3U list?
Step 3: Here you will be able to select the channels based on each group.
Let us know in the comments section below about your opinion and feedback concerning this article. Thank you in advance.
Developed by iptvhelpcenter.com
- How to setup IPTV on Android via IPTV EXTREME PRO?
- How to setup IPTV on iOS using IPTV Smarters app?
- How to setup IPTV on SS IPTV?
- How to setup IPTV on Roku using M3U playlist player?
- Install IPTV via autoscript bouquet list on Enigma2
- How to setup IPTV on Android and smart TV using IPTV Smarters?
- How to setup IPTV using Lazy IPTV player?
- How to setup IPTV on Enigma2 via MYTV Online app?
- How to setup IPTV on BuzzTV?
- How to setup IPTV on iOS using Cloud Stream IPTV?
Not finding what you are looking for?