WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
A media access control address of a device is an individual identifier attached to a network interface controller for communications at the data link layer of a network section. Using IPTV on Enigma2 based devices doesn't need you to assignee your enigma2 device Mac address to your line. The only plugin that requires you to insert your device Mac address to your line is Extreme TV plugin.
After installing the plugin, you must provide your XtreamTV Plugin ID (Mac address) to your IPTV distributor or add it yourself to your line.
Note: You can find the XtreamTV Plugin ID after you entered the plugin with your Enigma2 device under "Device Details". Setup IPTV using XtreamTV plugin in Enigma 2
Let us know in the comments section below about your opinion and feedback concerning this article. Thank you in advance.
Developed by iptvhelpcenter.com
- Setup IPTV using XtreamTV plugin in Enigma 2
- Install IPTV via autoscript bouquet list on Enigma2
- How to setup IPTV on Enigma2 via MYTV Online app?
- What is STB?
- What is Enigma2 firmware image?
- What are the advantages of using STB?
- Hardwares you need for watching IPTV
- What is MAC address in Enigma2?
- How to setup IPTV on PS4?
- What is M3U list?
Not finding what you are looking for?